Indeed if you really wait for free time then start thinking of your family.... then probably you will get none.
Thank God for the great reminder by Ah long as he takes time off to spent time with his wife or family. I am very careful when it comes to taking leave as the 10 days are really precious.
This year is my first time which I took 1 weekday leave to spent time with my family... and I enjoyed every moment of it.
Looking forward to our break in dec where we will spent a good 10 days together:-)
Like will be really meaningless if its just work... work... work....
David is able to say more than 7 words now....
- Mama (most often)
- Ah Ma
- Nai Nai
- Yeh Yeh
- Papa (sometimes when I'm driving)
- Ah Men (New)
- Apple (New)
- Broom
- Chee Kor Chee Kor ("Here" in Teochew)
No comments:
Post a Comment